- Beauty Made Easy
- Bomb Cosmetics
- Dapper Dan
- Dear Barber
- Dirty Works
- Dr Salts
- Erbario Toscano
- Hydréa London
- I Love Originals
- I Love Signature
- Infuse My Colour
- Marc Anthony
- Percy Nobleman
- Possibility of London
- Quick Fix
- Salvador Dali
- Sergio Tacchini
- The Good Stuf!
- The Real Shaving Company
Body Brush with Natural Bristle
This high quality professionally designed brush is suitable for all skin types. Perfect for wet body brushing or dry brushing more sensitive skin. Ergonomically designed with a long detachable handle for easy reach.
Care: rinse and air dry naturally with bristles facing down.
Wood: Beechwood (FSC® Certified)
Bristles: Natural (Medium strength)
Rivets: Stainless Steel
Body benefits of dry brushing using Hydrea brushes:
• Exfoliates away dead surface cells for silky soft skin.
• Allows active skincare ingredients to penetrate the skin for more hydrated skin.
• Prevents in-growing hairs.
• Prepares the skin for treatments, tanning and can prolong sun tans.
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
• Cleanses and unblocks pores, removes impurities for brighter and blemish free skin.
• Releases endorphins to reduce stress for a relaxed body and mind.
• Increases energy and helps sleep patterns.
• Tones muscle and tightens the skin.
• Stimulates the lymphatic system to drain toxins away safely from the fatty layers in the skin helping to prevent build up of cellulite and reduce puffiness.
• An efficient lymphatic system helps protect the immune system, improve digestion and reduces puffiness for improved wellbeing and increased energy.
• Stimulates blood circulation to increase oxygen and nutrients to deep skin layers and encourages cell renewal for healthier younger looking skin.
• Accelerates the body's healing process and slows down aging process.
• Excellent as part of a detox programme as it helps flush away toxins.
Professional Dry Body Brushing. This is one of the simplest and easiest ways to improve your skin tone and well being. It is an ancient practice brushing the whole body with repetitive strokes using a dry natural bristle brush to remove dead skin cells while stimulating the blood flow and the lymph nodes to deliver nutrients to the skin and banish waste and toxins from the body.
Brushing tips: This is best carried out before a bath or shower so you can wash off the impurities. Starting at the feet, brush in long strokes up the legs and then concentrate on brushing your hands and up your arms. Repeat these brush strokes 7 times. When brushing your chest & upper back focus the strokes towards your heart. Brush in circular motions over the abdomen. Do not use on sensitive areas (face) or on broken skin. The whole routine should take about 10- 15 minutes. If you are new to body brushing try light strokes first and build up to harder strokes as the skin gets more used to it. For very sensitive skins it may be preferable to start with a softer natural bristle brush and work up towards the coarser cactus. For best results follow this with a massage with a one of our specially designed cellulite massagers – it is really so simple and effective!
Organic Exfoliating Linen Mitt
Dual Sided Hand & Nail Brush
Extra Soft Baby Brush
Bath Brush Vegan
Organic Carbonised Bamboo Exfoliating Gloves
100% Sisal Exfoliating Buffer
Organic Egyptian Loofah Glove
Exfoliating SPA Mitt Black
Combination Detox Massage Brush
Organic Egyptian Loofah Brush
Sisal Back Strap Medium
Dry Skin Body Brush with Cactus Bristles