- Bomb Cosmetics
- Dapper Dan
- Dirty Works
- Dr Salts
- Erbario Toscano
- Hydréa London
- I Love Naturals
- I Love Originals
- I Love Signature
- I Love Wellness
- Infuse My Colour
- Marc Anthony
- Percy Nobleman
- Possibility of London
- Salvador Dali
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sergio Tacchini
- The Good Stuf!
- The Real Shaving Company
100% Natural Organic Moisturising Multi-Use Dry Oil
A luxurious Body Treatment Oil
Perfect for: Face & Body, Hair, Nails, Scars and Stretch marks.
This contains 100% plant and nut oil which promotes suppleness. It has a fresh citrus scent. The weightless formula absorbs rapidly and works instantly to combat surface dehydration, while at the same time nourishing and locking in vital moisture where it’s needed most.
TanOrganic Multi-Use Moisturising Dry Oil is an amazing moisturiser, it can also be used as an after-sun, non-greasy cuticle oil, hair treatment oil and to give a beautiful finish to your foundation. Prolongs Tan Use daily to prolong your TanOrganic Tan and ensure it fades perfectly.
TanOrganic Moisturising Multi-Use Dry Oil contains:
- Argan Oil. The argan tree known as the “tree of life” offers amazing skin protection benefits. It reduces inflammation and promotes excellent moisture retention. Besides cooling and soothing inflammation, it is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenprox acne, psoriasis and dry eczema.
- Borage Seed Oil is a little known secret for keeping your skin healty. It is a natural oil that not only restores moisture and smoothness to dry and damaged skin, but also provide relief to people who suffer from skin disorders.
- Rosehip oil is an ultra-fine oil that absorbs instantly allowing the skin to breathe as it works, helping to reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and primentation and restoring the skin’s moisture balance.
- Macadamia Oil is an excellent protective oil that protects and heals skin blemishes such as scars, sunburn, minor wounds and other irritations.
- Orange Peel Oil. Oranges and organge peel oil are a great natural sourse of vitamin E, a well-known anti-ageing antioxidant, and they can also promote the production of collagen.
- Avocado Oil. Avocados are Mother Nature’s skin moisturiser. With their healty fets, they offer remarkable benefits to the skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is known for its natural moisturising, restorative and anti-inflammatory properties. American Natives extracted this precious liquid wax from the jojoba seed, teating sores, wounds and other skin conditions.
- Hemp Seed Oil is used for its excellent moisturising and hydrating qualities.
- Sweet Almond Oil. This finely textured oil is easily absorbed into the skin to leave it feeling satiny smooth and luxuriously soft.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kermal Oil*, Tocopheryl, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*. * Ingredients from organic farming ** Made using organic ingredients